Saturday 23 July 2011

Rhythm of Love

Tadaaaa Saturday, 23 July 2011

Twenty-five months earlier, someone who i didn't expect to be mine was asking me if i wanted to be his gf or not. The guy who we knew as the coolest guy in class, the guy who showed us as if he didn't love any girl. Of course i'm leave open-mouthed and gratified. We used to be like tom&jerry. No day without fighting and teasing. He is getting better and better now, yaa he used to be a jealousy & selfish man but now he has turned 180 degrees into a patient, caring, .... speechless man. He is the best. He knew all my bad habit and still love me for who i am. He is such a loveling person. His maturity taught me so many things. Can't believe twenty-five months had passed. Time flies so fast. I'm happy to be his. Happy twenty-five months anniversary, love! ♡

Haven't met him yet since June. Miss him

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment