Friday 22 July 2011

Dream with Me

woke up at 12 today and guess what... nightmare again. This nightmare was horrible. Woke up and feels like crying. It's hurt. Super-bad-dream, i'm begging you, please don't ever happen in my real life. Idk why nightmare always come to me this lately. So suck. How's your day? Uni life will start on 12 sept, 1 month and 21 days to go. Can't imagine how's life in uni. It's absolutely different from school. Will it be more horrible than school? Or better than school? hmmm Everyone is leaving for KL. Vivi & josse and probably venny too. Jeje is leaving for Germany on this following October. Left me & dian in this small city, Medan. Going to the same uni as Dian, but different major. I still got nothing to do to fill my days. Wake up, searching some foods, online, watching tv, shopping, sleeping again. sighhhhhh Boreeeed. Miss someone

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment