Sunday 24 July 2011

Like No Place on Earth

Sunday again. sighh days by days are passed just like that. Couples more weeks to go.
Nissa is coming back from London. Can't wait until she upload all of her photos Ahhhhh so envy. I wanna depart there someday with someone, keep fingers crossed. However, i still prefer Paris. Wohooo Who is willing to catch me to Paris? Fly me to Paris,will you? hahaha Mix feelings between wanna go back or not. I wanna go back to Medan, but the other side of my heart don't want. Medan is a teeny city. It would be nice if Medan is like Surabaya. Many malls, so many places that we can swing by. No need to think "where to go" sighsigh. But still the best thing about Medan is their food, nyumnyummmmm Nothing to type. So bored okay, byebye

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment