Saturday 15 October 2011

Nine - Teen


I'm officially 19 today!
Happy, of course. Me, Nissa, Melisa went to Warung Tekko for lunch, then after eating, they gave me quiz, asked me to guess sth, they gave 7 things and two of them is my birthday presents, and if i choose the wrong one, i will get a punishment such us tattoo in my whole hand. Yah, i thought there will be no more games after that, but............ They were good in acting. Melisa pretended as if she wanted to poop, So after we karaoke at Home, we sent Melisa home first, kinda weird, because usually i'm the first one whom sent home. Angela pretended as if she wanted to pee, so she got into M's house, they prepared everything. Nissa pretended as if she wanted to take something from M, so she asked me to accompany her, and when i came into M's house......... byur byur, everything happened. Water, Coke, Soy Sauce, Flour, etc. I'm smelly.

At night, me and him went to Dome. Had our dinner together. Got something from him ;;) Not gonna tell you.



PS: My BB is sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need new bb.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment