Wednesday 28 September 2011

Farewell

Hello!
It's 28 September already, time flies so fast huh?

My blog was dead due to my laziness. I'm so lazy to type. I'm quite busy too recently. University's life started already. Quite interesting. Better than school. Maybe i said "better than school" because there'e no homework yet. Let's see later, after a bunch of homework is coming. Got a lot of crazy buddies! They're really really insane and kind too. Feel like my English is getting worse and worse. I need to continue my english and mandarin course. But no idea where to study. Any idea?

Last night was jeje's farewell dinner. She will go to Germany next two days. We went to QQ sun plaza and there's some of the photos :)







Btw, Happy Birthday dear Joselin Leo! Wish you all the best. Best on your study and don't cry anymore <3

xx

1 comment:

  1. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here Advanced Cantonese Course

    ReplyDelete